Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Return of the Thing!


Okay. Here it is. It took a little longer than I anticipated because of some distractions. They were just the usual one's though, like work, household chores I ignored and making sure the kids aren't hungry because this summer they've been eating like wolves. We anticipate a major growth spurt for our kids very soon and an exodus of money from our bank account to pay for their new wardrobe. Crazy, dude!! It's all in brush and ink and the background lines drove me crazy but it was worth it. I'm generally happy with the overall drawing but there are a few things I might like to tweek or change altogether.

Next up: I don't know. Any suggestions? I'm still going to draw something from the grand ol' fifties, for sure. I'm thinking maybe the "Creature from the Black Lagoon" or maybe the aliens from "It Came from Outer Space". Then there's always "The Colossal Beast". I might have to sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...