Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

More Funny Faces


Here's some more samples of caricatures I drew back when I was busy doing them at public and private events. I'd use these as samples to help my prospective subjects decide whether or not to I was worth five minutes of their time.

A few of the subjects were taken from my stockpile of Rolling Stone magazines because I had a subscription. I'm can't remember what publications the rest came from but they're mostly film actors and standup comics of the time.
I have quite a few more that are only penciled but I'll be inking with pen and brush later this week then post them as they're completed.

I haven't done many caricatures since the early nineties but I always enjoy the process when I do. Finishing nineteen year old caricatures should be an interesting experience.

Note- I'm posting these a bit late. Sorry about that. I started the post late yesterday but didn't get around to finishing until today (Wednesday) though the post will be listed for Tuesday. Ah, the magic of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...