Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today is Yesterday

Aquaman Happy Meal Toy art. Drawn in pencil and ink then colored in Photoshop.

So this is the week where I've fallen behind on a lot of things especially this blog. I'm not sure how that happened. I guess I've been a little distracted this week seeing as how it's a mellow week in terms of work. I decided I'd spend my week away from the computer as often as possible and outside the house which is a good thing. But now I'm back in the saddle.

Summer officially begins for the our kids tomorrow so swimming will be a big of our vacation. Yahoo and yeeha!! We'll also be a the library often and if possible, the skating rink not to mention spending some time at the movies. This summer we're going to try to catch as many of the potential summer blockbusters as possible. I see "Cowboys and Aliens" in our future and a few super heroes too.

In honor of the super hero summer at the movies I've posted another drawing of the Happy Meal super hero toys my kids got a couple of weeks ago. This time around it's Aquaman: King of Atlantis! Until next time, ciao, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...