Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whirlwind Week

My puppets are way in back. They look kind of like the Keystone Cops. Don't worry boys, I'm comin' to getcha!

The week is quickly coming to a finish here at Rancho Ramirez. Pammy has been busy at the Grey Moss Inn preparing for Mother's day then next week she'll be prepping for graduation parties. I've been busy with Doc Ed business and phone calls, etc. arranging for more work. Tomorrow I've another mid-day Doc Ed at Morrill Elementary and then I'm done for the week.

Pammy is in the early stages of being a production manager for Tamara Say's next flamenco production which will be this summer. Should be fun!

I still haven't picked up the marionette from Bob Abdou. I'm dying to get it and start working it. I keep forgetting to call. Just can't keep track of things lately. I might have to drive up to Austin this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...