Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Caterpillar: the Sequel

I'm testing out a pattern for the face that later I'll cut out of fabric. Try to imagine that cool music they always play on C.S.I. Miami whenever they're doing some kind of tedious lab work. It's just like that for me except I don't have the cool lighting effects and my music comes from an old clock radio tuned in to a seventies music station but I do wear the David Caruso shades.

Now I've added a few more features made from poster board just to see what it looks like. Nothing is permanent yet.


I've added the fabric and the permanent features made of foam and fabric. There's just a few more details missing. To be continued!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...