Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Mid Week and It's Still Spring Break. Huzzah!


My father recently found a scrapbook I'd misplaced long ago but it turns out it was back in Laredo stored in the hall closet of my parent's home. When we left to work with the circus in late 2000 I recall taking some things back home to keep them safe. We'd be on the road away from our humble little home in Dallas for a very long time. I really treasure my photo albums and scrapbooks and felt they'd be safest at my family's casa in Laredo. Then I forgot about it. Doh!

Thanks to Dad I now have some neat memories from those albums I'll be posting this week including this poster for an original children's play "Ceareal Box Submarine", in which Pam and I appeared in as pirates...goofy pirates, of course. They put on fun kid's shows at Mountainview College and we really enjoyed the time we spent there. I'll be posting photos for that show tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...