Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mid-week Stuff



Pammy working hard at Raining Popcorn Media.

Look at that! That's Alaska cold!! How can that be?!

It's cold again. It's cold AGAIN! We're down to twenty five degrees here. That's not normal for this part of Texas. That's one of the reasons I like this part of Texas because the weather is boring. AAAARRRGH. Oh well. It could be worse couldn't it? I'm happy I don't need to own a snow shovel which, according to David Letterman last night, are in short supply. Weird.

Well, on to the latest comings and goings here at Rancho Ramirez. No Doc Ed shows till Friday but I do have to go down to the office to do a little work for a couple of hours. I'm such a bum!

Pammy and I went over to the Raining Popcorn Media studio to do some more voice over work. Once again I was unkempt and darn proud of it I tell ya! We expect to have some more voice over work to keep coming our way. It's fun to do.

After having posted the latest schedule for Doc Ed shows for the month of February I received emails with several more shows for this month and well into the spring. Things are looking good in the job security section for Doc.

The Rob Merman one man shows at the Salado Silver Spur Theatre are this weekend but I'm not so sure I'll be able to attend. It's a matter of a variety of things of the usual sort that only can be tended to on the weekend. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...