Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Shields and Yarnell -"Shields in San Francisco"


In my last post about Shields and Yarnell I think I mentioned having a clipping showing a photo of them in their marching band costumes which they wore when they were street performers in San Francisco. The date for the clipping is November 26, 1998 from the Dallas Morning News I believe. I'm glad we got to see them live. Anyway, I found it while reorganizing my files. It's all old school with filing cabinets and manila folders. I love it!! I also thought I'd post a couple of clips from youtube showing them during their San Francisco days. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...