Arts in the Family: A Family of Artists Just Trying to Make a Living in the Wilds of Texas

pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

At the Woodlawn Theatre 1992

Pammy in her "theatre grungies" tickling a dragon's tummy. That was part of a fairytale mural I painted that ran down the length of the flight of stairs leading up to our theatre. We were working on sets and props for the next show which usually opened a week or so after the previous one closed.


Painting a roll drop for the same play that I can't remember at the moment. It might have been Goldilocks and the Three Bears. I didn't keep good records then like I do now.


Alex Rubio and I taking a little breather from painting the flat to pose for a photo in our serious artist manner for probably Pammy. As you can see by Alex's shirt, it got pretty hot in the there.

Alex and I were painting a flat for a play at the Woodlawn Theatre for either a fairytale or a Melodrama. Notice the various platforms and assorted set pieces around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...